Grady VerPlanck, Attorney at Law
Attorney Grady VerPlanck brings years of experience as an attorney to represent you in your time of need. Whether it be criminal defense or estate planning, Grady is here for you.
Grady has prosecuted criminal cases ranging from traffic through serious felonies. He is a member both the Franklin County Bar Association and the Franklin County Chamber of Commerce as well as The Elks.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Wills and Estate Planning
- J.D. – Barry University School of Law
- M.A. – Florida Atlantic University
- B.A. – University of Florida
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Franklin County Chamber of Commerce
- Windham County State’s Attorney’s Office
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- State Attorney’s Office – Third Judicial Circuit of Florida
Speak with VerPlanck Law today.
Quality and Effective Representation
With years of experience as a prosecutor, Grady VerPlanck knows how they think. Let that experience work for you, to protect your rights and advocate on your behalf.
Request a Free Consultation Today
Contact VerPlanck Law Today! Our Greenfield Trial Attorneys specialize in Criminal and Estate Matters.
Fill out the form below or give us a call and someone from our firm will reach out to you shortly to confirm an appointment.